Katy's blog

This blog is for my niece Katy. She is almost 5 years old, and I am attempting to write the world from her perspective. She is such a delight, and I am proud to be raising such a joy. Check out my friends Jeff, Lisa, Kevin, and Becky at B98.5. Also visit ACH for the best doctors in the world.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm getting so big! I've gone to the potty all by myself a couple of times! Miss Amy at Easter Seals takes me to the potty every time she changes my diaper, and mommy and daddy take me every time they do too. Well, last week, I was at my nanna's apartment she was moving out of. It was just me and mommy, and mommy was shampooing the carpets. I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom and stripped off all my clothes. I got on the potty as best I could, but it's so high up! I made a little mess on the floor. Mommy came looking for me and found me. I usually get in trouble for being in the bathroom by myself because I still like to play in the potty or get in the bath by myself. But mommy was so excited when she discovered what I did! She went and bought me big girl pull-ups! Now I can get my diaper off easier when I need to potty.

I'm talking a whole lot more now too. Mommy and daddy can understand me better. Some people can't understand me and mommy has to translate for them. I can count to three too! I know how to dress myself, and put on my own shoes. My favorite things to do are ride a red tricycle, play with baby dolls, and play with magnets on the fridge.

My sissy was gone for a week to band camp. I missed her. I tore up our room too. She was mad at me for that. Mommy said she'd help me pick up though. I was so excited to see my sissy!

My mommy had really long hair, and she cut it all off! Aunt Cathi came to pick me up from school, and took me back to her house where my mommy was. Aunt Cathi cut mommy's hair for her. Mommy came out to the truck to get me, and I didn't know her because of her hair. I didn't like it! I told her no and pushed her away. I wouldn't even look at her. Then she picked me up, and I knew it was my mommy, and I hugged her. I guess I'll get used to her hair. Then I played with Laila and Ellie for a while. That was fun. I like playing with my cousins. Laila is bossy though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker