Katy's blog

This blog is for my niece Katy. She is almost 5 years old, and I am attempting to write the world from her perspective. She is such a delight, and I am proud to be raising such a joy. Check out my friends Jeff, Lisa, Kevin, and Becky at B98.5. Also visit ACH for the best doctors in the world.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Aren't I getting big!

Well, I was gonna put some pictures up here, but blogger image upload seems to have the hiccups.

So how are my adoring fans? I'm doing fine. Today was my last day of school at Easter Seals, I get to stay home until Jan. 2! We had a party today, and I had cake and cookies and candy! Then Aunt Steph babysitted me for a while so mommy could go work. She fed me Oreos and macaroni. Then after that, we went to Nanna's and had a birthday party for Uncle Tony! I had pizza and ice cream! I'm a stuffed tot!

I hear some fat guy is supposed to come bring me presents. That sounds like fun! I like bows! Mommy and daddy already have some presents under the tree for me, and I can't wait to open them. I like bows!

Well, I am ready to crash! Maybe tomorrow I can get some pictures on here and you can see how cute I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker