Katy's blog

This blog is for my niece Katy. She is almost 5 years old, and I am attempting to write the world from her perspective. She is such a delight, and I am proud to be raising such a joy. Check out my friends Jeff, Lisa, Kevin, and Becky at B98.5. Also visit ACH for the best doctors in the world.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

A special prayer request

I would like to devote todays blog to a little boy named Luke. He is 18 months old. He drowned in his family's swimming pool. Now he is in the hospital, but he is alive. We don't personally know this family, but we are on a mailing list together. Please read Luke's blog, and leave your prayers for the family. I also invite you to visit Firemind and follow the instructions to leave a virtual teddy bear for Luke. Thank you Leon, this is a sweet idea!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Hi Katy and Sherry,
Thanks for sending a Teddy Bear to Luke. I listed you this morning and was going to say hi but Blogger was offline for a while (I think). I am about to write another post so I will mention this post of yours.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Leon said...

Hi again. I mentioned your blog and prayer request in this post.
http://firemind2.blogspot.com/2004/09/blogging-for-luke-11.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker